A Fresh 'n Clean® Dog Means Happy Customers.
Longest lasting fragrance available. Lasts up to two weeks.
- Reduces loose coat before bathing
- Seals follicle for easy pre-wash combing
- Reduces blow-out time
- Reduces after-bath shedding
- Cleans skin & coat
- Soothes skin with Vitamin E and Aloe
- Strengthens & protects coat with protein
- Rebalances moisture in skin & coat
- Specialty formulas: Itch Relief, Dry Skin, Odor Control, Flea & Tick, Whitening, Tearless
- Replaces essential oils & softens skin
- Strengthens hair & adds luster
- Helps eliminate mats & tangles
- Helps repair damaged hair
- Seals & protects hair shaft
- Yields softer, smoother, shinier coat
- Helps repel dirt & grime
- Frees mats & tangles
What’s one thing that keeps customers coming back?
Consumer research has shown that the long-lasting scent of a freshly groomed dog is one of the primary markers of customer satisfaction with the grooming service. Fresh ’n Clean® grooming products have the industry’s longest-lasting scent technology, with fragrances that last up to two full weeks.
What really makes a shampoo professional?
Formulation. Safety. Ease of use. Results. More dog groomers choose Fresh ’n Clean® products than any other brand, because we offer:
- Extended-release fragrances that last up to two weeks.
- Targeted formulations for every dog, breed and need.
- Soothing ingredients, fortifying proteins and hydrating moisturizers.
- pH-balanced, soap-free formulas free of residue-causing chemicals.
Why are the new concentrated formulas 15:1?
Fresh ’n Clean® professional grooming shampoos are packed as a 15:1 concentrate in a one-gallon size to provide all the results groomers demand plus the long-lasting fragrance the Fresh ’n Clean® brand is famous for. The 15:1 concentrate allows groomers the opportunity to produce 15 gallons of grooming product out of one gallon of concentrate.